Round-up: January 26
A big bag of stories summarized in a nice and no particular order pretty little package.
- James O’Keefe arrested. GatewayPundit has the details here.
- Republican Senators Lindsey Graham and Judd Gregg are going to support Bernanke’s appointment along with Obama and Senator Paul Kirk (who is still in the late Kennedy’s seat until Brown is confirmed leaving Legal Insurrection to wonder “Why is Paul Kirk still voting?“). Senator John McCain will not be supporting Bernanke.
- Obama says 2 million jobs have been saved or created…but 7 million are history (includes video).
- Tax credits (or as Obama used to say: failed policies) will be on their way to help the middle class which, according to Obama, has been under assault by him, but the real story is when he said said “Americans don’t need more photo-ops.” LOL.
- “I will finally end the abuse of no-bid contracts once and for all. The days of sweetheart deals for Halliburton and the like will be over when I’m in the White House.” – Obama. (Video can be found here)
- Senator Lieberman to pull an Arlen Specter in 2012? Perhaps he’s taking heed to the Scott Brown upset.
- Coakley down. Democratic Senator John Spratt is next. This is better than the ACORN videos.
- Obama’s Interior Secretary Ken Salzar screws California to save fish. Because fish are more important. Not the state that grows a large percentage of America’s food. Nope. We can buy food. From China. Thanks “environmentalists.”
- No signing the Copenhagen Accord for India and China
- CBS calls out President Empty Suit for being, well, empty suited
- California is bankrupt. Solution?? Release inmates.
- J.D. Hayworth, a former Republican Representative who is challenging McCain in the Senate primaries, calls McCain an Obama enabler.
- Obama is inspired by ESPN. How will the moonbats spin this?
- People voted for Scott Brown because Obama isn’t liberal enough according to Head Moonbat in Charge Howard Dean.
- Gibbs: stimulus saved or created 1.5 million jobs. Axelrod: stimulus saved or created 2 million jobs. Jarrett: stimulus saved or created thousands and thousands of jobs. Oops.
- Great article: “If You Oppose Domestic Drilling, You Support Oil Spills”
- Don’t blame Obama. Blame Rahm Emanuel. K thx.
- You know what that worthless stimulus is? A “huge effort in transparency” according to Earl Devaney. O rly?
- Poll shows Governor and Florida Republican Senate candidate Charlie Crist is slightly trailing Marc Rubio.
- Dems are desperate…so they will divide Tea Partiers and Republicans.
- Surprise: poll says Scott Brown won because of anger
- “Ellie Light: Obama Astroturfer?”. Patterico is covering the story here, here, here, here, and here.
- You’re on candid camera. Obama advisor’s mistress places billboards revealing affair.
- The U.S. will still hold people “indefinitely without charge” at Guantanamo Bay. Is Barack Obama finally waking up?
- No. He isn’t
- Indonesians are racists.
- Dems may “let the dust settle” before trying to shove healthcare down our throats. Again.
- “Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) intends in the next few weeks to introduce legislation that would take away the minority’s power to filibuster legislation.” Dems aren’t going to like it if this passes and is used against them after 2012.